Categories: Food | Relationships | Careers | Health | Technology | Entertainment | Education | Politics | Internet | Crafts | General
Image Source: Oasdom
1. Choose a program you like. You can find a list here.
2. Pay for ads on sites highly populated by your target audience, e.g. Nairaland.
3. Pay for Google ads.
4. Create a Facebook page for the program.
5. Use a free service like Like4Like to drive traffic to the page.
6. Talk about the program in forums highly populated by your target audience like Nairaland.
7. Update your statuses on social media, like WhatsApp and Pinterest. Talk about the program.
8. Tell family and friends about it.
9. Create blog posts about the program on your site.
10. Join an email marketing service.
11. You can create one-page eBook/Report about the program. Instead of posting links directly, which is always risky, paste them on the free website/eBook, and share the website/eBook link.
12. You can create a YouTube Video or Slideshare presentation about it.
And these are some ways to get people to affiliate market in Nigeria.
How do you?